We cannot do what we do alone. Our organization is staffed fully by volunteers.
We are funded by generous donors, the majority being individuals like you, concerned with helping their less fortunate neighbors who have fallen on hard times.
Help us by…
- We are members of St Matthias Church in Somerset, NJ who share a Vincentian spirituality of prayer and service.
- We are volunteers, who are everyday people like you.
- We minister by helping those in need and we support each other in our mission.
- Concerned parishioners are welcomed to help.
Praying for us and our clients
- Our clients need not only financial support, but they need to know that someone is in their corner rooting for them.
- Our work is not easy and sometimes it is very frustrating because of limited resources and obstacles of bureaucracy.
- We are funded 100% by donations.
- We are only able to help financially in times when adequate resources are available.
- If you are interested in donating, please see below for more details.
To contact us for more information on how you can help, click here.
Society of St Vincent de Paul is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Consult your tax professional regarding your donation.